Get to Know Us
The program it's depend on the teacher, can't fixed by yourself
Intro Class (1:1)
To help beginner get the most out of Pilates classes right from the start, we’ve make Intro class.
1. Check lifestyle pattern and eating habits
2. Inbody component test
3. Body type analysis, Identify posture and muscle imbalance
4. Learn Pilates principles
5. Applying fit exercise programs
6. Learn how to use the correct muscles and Pilates equipments
7. A detailed description of the lesson direction
Private Class (1:1)
With a Private Class, you get a time for tailored to your body's needs and personal goals you may have. We will help you to feel what you should be feeling during each exercise.VANNI Pilates Private class is combination of a Pain control program and Pilates exercise program.
Pregnant Prenatal & Postnatal
Group Class (5:1)
The most important thing is to find the right type of class that suits you. Balance, strength, flexibility and posture are just a few benefits of Pilates. VANNI group pilates offers a full schedule of group classes from gentle beginner classes to challenging advanced classes. You can start with two or three classes per week.